Dubai has risen as a well known holiday destination folks from over the world come here not simply to witness the world’s tallest tower or the seven-star hotel or the indoor ski slant, individuals come here to welcome the vision of those Emiratis who fabricate a present day city so novel and uncommon out of the abandon.
Dubai, one of the seven Emirates that together shape the United Arab Emirates is strategically placed at the intersection between Europe, Africa and Asia. Dubai is the second biggest emirates of UAE after Abu Dhabi, yet it’s the most mainstream one among the seven Emirates. Dubai witnesses extraordinary climate conditions. Scarcely any long stretches of the year are to a great degree hot and on the off chance that you are not usual to hot summer days abstain from making a trip to Dubai amid the late spring. The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March. Amid this time you can enjoy here.
Dubai, one of the seven Emirates that together form the United Arab Emirates is conveniently located at the crossroads between Europe, Africa and Asia. Dubai is the second largest emirates of UAE after Abu Dhabi, but it’s the most popular one amongst the seven Emirates.
All things considered, Dubai is a place where you will never feel exhausted. Here is a portion of the MUST get things done in Dubai:
- Exploring the Dubai desert with a desert safari is the best way out to enjoy a holiday in the desert city. Traveling in a vehicle to the golden sandy dunes and enjoying a barbecue feast with traditional belly dancers amusing you is an experience tough to find anywhere else.
- The Dubai Gold Market is the only place in the world where you could see gold jewelry shops without a single security guard. The gold items available here are in various shades of gold – yellow, white, pink, and even purple gold. The designs available here can be traditional, modern, conservative, old, delicate or vigorous.
- Burj Al Arab is a truly extravagant and 7 star hotel. Built on a non-natural island, the hotel is known worldwide for its excellent interior decor, including a Sky view bar with simply astonishing views and underwater restaurant. With a ticket you can go and witness the hotel from within.
- Ski Resort is the world’s largest artificial Ski resort. It is value visiting this resort even if you are from the North Pole. This is the finest place in Dubai to run away from the heat outside and enjoy skiing, tobogganing, snowboarding or just playing in the snow on a snow-covered slope and this prove the most exciting point of your Dubai tour.
- Wild Wadi Water Park for the water rides. This theme park having the latest technologies is quite trendy amongst kids. Even holiday packages for Dubai are accessible with complimentary visit to Wild Wadi Water Park.
Dubai witnesses extreme weather conditions. A few months of the year are extremely hot and in case you are not accustomed to hot summer days avoid traveling to Dubai during the summer. The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March. During this time you can easily find vacation packages for Dubai.